Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fairplay to The Wealdstone Raider 17:35 - Jan 22 with 1635 viewsepaul

The Real Wealdstone Raider : Official Documentary

all done for charity

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Fairplay to The Wealdstone Raider on 18:27 - Jan 22 with 1575 viewsorion3016

Good on him. Seems like a decent bloke

Be over there now after

Fairplay to The Wealdstone Raider on 14:09 - Jan 23 with 1449 viewsQuakerJack

Shit Betty Jackal
You're just a sh1t Betty Jackal

na.... joke... good on the boy

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Fairplay to The Wealdstone Raider on 18:18 - Jan 23 with 1381 viewsLord_Bony

Interesting documentary that.

His life recently has become a roller coaster ,fame is taking a toll on him big time.

I don't think he can handle the pressure of nut cases constantly wanting to have a pop at him.

Nice fellah ll but I think there's a dark side to his new celeb status...wish him well.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Fairplay to The Wealdstone Raider on 10:04 - Jan 25 with 1276 viewsLord_Bony

Told you it was too much for him.he s now gone off the edge!

He's now threatening to kill some fans who are giving him stick live on radio...strange.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/listen-wealdstone-raider-threaten-kill-5037

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Fairplay to The Wealdstone Raider on 12:02 - Jan 25 with 1247 viewsScoobyWho

Fckinghell, has this country failed so much and fallen so far this actually matters ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Fairplay to The Wealdstone Raider on 13:27 - Jan 25 with 1220 viewsLord_Bony

yES.
tHIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS STORIEs of our lifetime

Fairplay to The Wealdstone Raider on 13:36 - Jan 25 with 1209 viewsjack247

Fairplay to The Wealdstone Raider on 18:18 - Jan 23 by Lord_Bony

Interesting documentary that.

His life recently has become a roller coaster ,fame is taking a toll on him big time.

I don't think he can handle the pressure of nut cases constantly wanting to have a pop at him.

Nice fellah ll but I think there's a dark side to his new celeb status...wish him well.

Yeah, that documentary went quite dark at the end. As much as he went along with it, looks like he just wants people to forget about him so he can go back to supporting his team.
Fairplay to The Wealdstone Raider on 13:39 - Jan 25 with 1203 viewsLord_Bony

Fairplay to The Wealdstone Raider on 13:36 - Jan 25 by jack247

Yeah, that documentary went quite dark at the end. As much as he went along with it, looks like he just wants people to forget about him so he can go back to supporting his team.

Yes I agree.

It just goes to show how someones life can get screwed up just by getting 5 mins of fame....

I really don t think he s strong enough to handle it with his autism..

I really wish him well for the future but he is turning into a performing monkey for his management.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024