Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What an Idea! One Law Enforced Per Day! What Think Ye? 15:46 - Mar 12 with 174 viewsDavillin

What an Idea! One Law Enforced Per Day! What Think Ye?

Britain to Have Only One Law at a Time, Says Farage
12-03-15

UKIP leader Nigel Farage opens new party office above hairdressing salon, Basingstoke, Britain - 02 Nov 2012

NIGEL Farage wants Britain to have a rolling programme of 365 laws, each in operation for one day a year.

The UKIP leader said the country was being strangled by too many rules and regulations which were all being enforced at the same time.

He wants each day to have its own law which will last for 24 hours and then be ‘deactivated’ for 12 months.

Farge said: “The last thing we want is anarchy, but do laws really have to apply all the time? That can’t be good for anyone.”

Farage stressed that breaking the law on any given day will be punishable by death, adding: “Just don’t racially discriminate on No Racial Discrimination Day and don’t murder anyone on No Murder Day.

“We’ll print up calendars and do an app so you’ll know which law you have to obey.

“It’ll probably be on the news as well.”

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024