Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For the remaining games 07:32 - Apr 26 with 677 viewsSwan91

Would like to see more youngster get some game time (not at the same time obviously) with Montero still finding match fitness and Routledge out I would love to see barrow and kenji gorre get atleast some first team experience.

Grimes has made 2 decent sub appearences which is good to see. I thought it was a lot of money for us to pay for him but who knows, he could be worth so much more in the future. Can anyone tell me about fulton??? He used to make quite a few appearences but now I'm not sure what has happened to him. And with oliveira lets hope he can have more performances like that!!! He hasn't had time to fit in with the squad but maybe he can be so much better and could be improving from now on. (Anyone know if we have a clause to buy him if we want?)

Who would you like to see get more game time ??
For the remaining games on 07:45 - Apr 26 with 660 viewsdgt73

A huge game against Stoke next Saturday. If we can beat them 8 th place should be ours. So I'd play our strongest team.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

For the remaining games on 08:38 - Apr 26 with 610 viewsEdmundo

For the remaining games on 07:45 - Apr 26 by dgt73

A huge game against Stoke next Saturday. If we can beat them 8 th place should be ours. So I'd play our strongest team.

I hope we put them to the sword.....we owe them some dodgy decisions. A pen in the 95th minute to us to settle it 😉 for us👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

For the remaining games (n/t) on 08:57 - Apr 26 with 575 viewsepaul

For the remaining games on 08:38 - Apr 26 by Edmundo

I hope we put them to the sword.....we owe them some dodgy decisions. A pen in the 95th minute to us to settle it 😉 for us👍

And Charlie bAdams sent of for it, that'll do nicely
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 8:58]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

For the remaining games on 09:13 - Apr 26 with 544 viewsSwansNZ

It's all very well playing the youngsters, but I hope we continue to put out a strong team - I'd rather win the games, than give youngsters a chance. If they are good enough, they'll get a chance.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

For the remaining games on 09:18 - Apr 26 with 537 viewsbuilthjack

Play the strongest team, 12 points to play for. Maybe give a few 15 minutes at the end.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024