Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Virtue Signalling 19:31 - Dec 5 with 1847 viewsmrrockin

http://blogs.new.spectator.co.uk/2015/12/so-bob-geldof-where-are-your-refugees/

Another classic example. Social media is making people the worst kind of egotists, this self congratulatory nonsense is being peddled every day.

As Rod Liddle said on QT it's all about 'them' nothing to do with the people drowning in the Med, aren't I a wonderful person. Like, like, like.
Virtue Signalling on 21:59 - Dec 5 with 1796 viewsWingstandwood

Vain-glorious! Egoistical! Attention seeking celebs with their media manipulative PR-team/press agent collaborators? What about David Beckham's Mrs doing her 'poverty-awareness' charity mission to meet poverty stricken Cajun kids. The one where she handed out her husbands Adidas sponsors sportswear as gifts for it all to be photographed so it could then appear in guess where?........Yeah Hello Magazine!.......What's happened to most of our press that would a few decades back say it as it was........ i.e the kids were nothing more than PR props exploited for a shameless self publicity initiative and Brand Beckham branding exercise?

I am fifty years of age and now well savvy to all the bulls##t now whether it be Geldof, The Beckham's or Bono etc!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024