Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
it Seems a lot on here are starting 12:18 - Jan 16 with 634 viewsowainglyndwr

To have grievance with our board.
Maybe the board should make some sort of statement to settle fans down.
Its starting to feel that we are off loading in readiness for relegation.
Or is there plans in place for recruitment for a big push to survive.
it Seems a lot on here are starting on 12:22 - Jan 16 with 609 viewslovejuicejack

What can they say? Maybe they should release a statement via Twitter! It's action not words we need but there's no action so far. Think there needs to be more pressure put on the board by the fans.
it Seems a lot on here are starting on 12:23 - Jan 16 with 588 viewsswan65split

it Seems a lot on here are starting on 12:22 - Jan 16 by lovejuicejack

What can they say? Maybe they should release a statement via Twitter! It's action not words we need but there's no action so far. Think there needs to be more pressure put on the board by the fans.

And then get insulted for doing so by other fans!!
it Seems a lot on here are starting on 12:24 - Jan 16 with 583 viewsLoyal

Inaction by any club board generally leads to action by the fans.

The way certain people are feeling I feel a huge combustion isn't far away.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

it Seems a lot on here are starting on 12:25 - Jan 16 with 565 viewslovejuicejack

it Seems a lot on here are starting on 12:23 - Jan 16 by swan65split

And then get insulted for doing so by other fans!!

It is a risk for sure, I'll get insulted just for the post I made. The board are untouchable for some on here.
it Seems a lot on here are starting on 12:25 - Jan 16 with 563 viewsswan65split

it Seems a lot on here are starting on 12:24 - Jan 16 by Loyal

Inaction by any club board generally leads to action by the fans.

The way certain people are feeling I feel a huge combustion isn't far away.

yes, the lack of apparent action within the Transfer window when others are making a move is very frustrating and probably having a negative effect on the players who care.
it Seems a lot on here are starting on 12:29 - Jan 16 with 529 viewsSwanjaxs

Can't see the board making any sort of statement to be honest.... It would be like turkeys voting for Christmas

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

it Seems a lot on here are starting on 12:29 - Jan 16 with 521 viewsLoyal

it Seems a lot on here are starting on 12:25 - Jan 16 by swan65split

yes, the lack of apparent action within the Transfer window when others are making a move is very frustrating and probably having a negative effect on the players who care.

I think the board should recall how they took over the club, what was done and how it 'truthfully' went, not the Hollywood version. There are still a few out there who know exactly how these things go, and more importantly what really happened and WHO did what.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

it Seems a lot on here are starting on 12:34 - Jan 16 with 489 viewsJBG

They all dissed me when I said it a week ago caused me and know all but knows fhuck all Oj a scrap
Login to get fewer ads

it Seems a lot on here are starting on 12:38 - Jan 16 with 467 viewsOldjack

it Seems a lot on here are starting on 12:34 - Jan 16 by JBG

They all dissed me when I said it a week ago caused me and know all but knows fhuck all Oj a scrap

Oi pie muncher 'I've never claimed to know anything ,but i must say we're in a fuking mess behind the scenes

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

it Seems a lot on here are starting on 13:38 - Jan 16 with 377 viewsawayjack

The only statement other than 'hard work in the background' are the ramblings of our vice chairman slagging other clubs recruitment on Twitter ..
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 13:39]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024