Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum 10:33 - Mar 24 with 1148 viewsshandyjack

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sickening-footage-shows-thugs-beating-76176

People like these 2 should be put down to save the world the trouble of them breathing the same air as us

Poll: Expectation for the season

Scum on 12:00 - Mar 24 with 1072 viewsWingstandwood

Absolute filth that should be thrown off the side of a cliff!

Argus!

Scum on 12:06 - Mar 24 with 1057 viewsKGriz16

Vile.
Scum on 12:49 - Mar 24 with 995 viewsdickythorpe

I hope they get raped and hurt in prison
Scum on 13:16 - Mar 24 with 956 viewsLord_Bony

One thing that makes my blood boil is bullies picking on the weak and defenseless.

I gave a guy a slap once for giving a very old man verbal abuse coming out of a match...

These people really are scum but fairplay if they do three years plus that is good enough for them...they won t do it again.

Lucky we got video surveilance on public transport these days...before that they would have gotten away with it..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Scum on 19:03 - Mar 24 with 766 viewsWingstandwood

Scum on 12:49 - Mar 24 by dickythorpe

I hope they get raped and hurt in prison

They are absolute pond-life whom are devoid of common sense, morality and intelligence ! Guess where the most momentary/spontaneous act of madness of the most 'idiotic' ( idiotic? being kind here!) ' instance as lead them?.........Yeah! Months upon months in prison for what?...................Nothing!..........Rotting inside for absolutely nothing!....... Losers!!!!!!!.....Tw@ts!!!!!!

Argus!

Scum on 20:42 - Mar 24 with 687 viewsDan_Swan

It's safe to say this wouldn't happen if we were on said bus. What I find alarming is the lack of advice from the police. i.e. information on what we could do if we saw this happening.

Still following Dr's orders!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024