Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alright Rayns 22:12 - Jun 20 with 670 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Alright Rayns on 22:19 - Jun 20 with 649 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Alright Rayns on 22:30 - Jun 20 with 609 viewsraynor94

Great result Builth, looking forward to sharing a few pints

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Alright Rayns on 22:34 - Jun 20 with 594 viewsbuilthjack

Alright Rayns on 22:30 - Jun 20 by raynor94

Great result Builth, looking forward to sharing a few pints

We will. Am going straight on the red wine over here now. Had a few pints this afternoon to warm up. Mrs keeping an eye on me!!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Alright Rayns on 22:43 - Jun 20 with 546 viewsraynor94

Alright Rayns on 22:34 - Jun 20 by builthjack

We will. Am going straight on the red wine over here now. Had a few pints this afternoon to warm up. Mrs keeping an eye on me!!

Enjoy, fair play it left me speechless, a fantastic performance, topping the group is beyond wildest dreams, Albania or NI next please

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Alright Rayns on 03:00 - Jun 21 with 454 viewsDJack

Alright Rayns on 22:43 - Jun 20 by raynor94

Enjoy, fair play it left me speechless, a fantastic performance, topping the group is beyond wildest dreams, Albania or NI next please

Albania for me as Ni seem to undo us (recently at least).

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024