Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exterior walls 12:47 - Sep 14 with 614 viewsshandyjack

I bought an old council house in west cross a few years back and i am looking at changing the exterior so that it doesn't look like the rest, what options are there and any recommendations on companies etc, any help appreciated

Poll: Expectation for the season

Exterior walls on 12:50 - Sep 14 with 610 viewsperchrockjack

I like west cross.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Exterior walls on 13:30 - Sep 14 with 576 viewssiralan

Is it totally pebble dashed or one of the old steel houses that were clad or a half brick half dashed house or just say the street I will know the type it is.
Your choice is dependant on the existing exterior.
Exterior walls on 14:10 - Sep 14 with 554 viewsshandyjack

Exterior walls on 13:30 - Sep 14 by siralan

Is it totally pebble dashed or one of the old steel houses that were clad or a half brick half dashed house or just say the street I will know the type it is.
Your choice is dependant on the existing exterior.

linden ave

Exterior walls on 15:47 - Sep 14 with 485 viewspikeypaul

Exterior walls on 14:10 - Sep 14 by shandyjack

linden ave

# 2 and 4 have been bricked up for 25 years and look very good.

#s 3 and 14 are clad in white upvc vertically #16 horizontally and wider gauge which looks better.

#31 red brick with extension and walls added looks good but end of row others would
not be able to add on like they have due to space..

#15 still steel house was bought early and the grey cladding and red tile on lower half
not been done like all the others.Only gone to the elm grove,sycamore junction plenty
more after this if you go towards the Linden tree pub.

Bricking up looks good if you are end of terrace or isolated like 2 and 4 otherwise will look out of place.
Knock 31 and ask who done it although it looks costly,if you have a grey board and red tile house
and bricking up cost is a problem,get a good painter and use top of the range products a few in other streets have done this and they look totally different although same sub structure.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Exterior walls on 16:02 - Sep 14 with 469 viewsshandyjack

Exterior walls on 15:47 - Sep 14 by pikeypaul

# 2 and 4 have been bricked up for 25 years and look very good.

#s 3 and 14 are clad in white upvc vertically #16 horizontally and wider gauge which looks better.

#31 red brick with extension and walls added looks good but end of row others would
not be able to add on like they have due to space..

#15 still steel house was bought early and the grey cladding and red tile on lower half
not been done like all the others.Only gone to the elm grove,sycamore junction plenty
more after this if you go towards the Linden tree pub.

Bricking up looks good if you are end of terrace or isolated like 2 and 4 otherwise will look out of place.
Knock 31 and ask who done it although it looks costly,if you have a grey board and red tile house
and bricking up cost is a problem,get a good painter and use top of the range products a few in other streets have done this and they look totally different although same sub structure.

cheers, was after a complete pebble dash option line number 4 in acacia road

Exterior walls on 16:53 - Sep 14 with 444 viewsNogginthenog

Plastic cladding in off pink would look nice in west cross.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024