Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I Cant See A Bony Return 20:40 - Jul 20 with 2985 viewsSwansIndependent

I Cant See A Bony Return 20th Jul 2017 20:39
I guess its not impossible that Manchester City forward Wilfried Bony could return to the Liberty after a disappointing twelve months at Stoke City but I just cannot see it happening, or at least not while Fernando Llorente is still here. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
I Cant See A Bony Return on 20:59 - Jul 20 with 2933 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes please.

Beware of the Risen People

I Cant See A Bony Return on 21:20 - Jul 20 with 2861 viewsmorningstar

I Cant See A Bony Return on 20:59 - Jul 20 by Kilkennyjack

Yes please.

Really? Look at this picture very closely, then look again at the one above. Apparently there is an age difference of 42 yrs, and one has spent the last 9 years in prison instead of earning £100k a week at the very top of professional sport. No thanks.

[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 21:21]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

I Cant See A Bony Return on 21:27 - Jul 20 with 2824 viewsmorningstar

I'll take that as a 'welcome back' Starsk!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

I Cant See A Bony Return on 21:42 - Jul 20 with 2760 viewsWingstandwood

What is of more urgent concern is a winger or two with contributive cutting edge end product with the additional ability to weigh in with a few goals. Sign two or three of quality, get rid of the deadwood and IMO the Swans will have a fantastic season.

Argus!

I Cant See A Bony Return on 22:52 - Jul 20 with 2563 viewsdobjack2

I Cant See A Bony Return on 21:42 - Jul 20 by Wingstandwood

What is of more urgent concern is a winger or two with contributive cutting edge end product with the additional ability to weigh in with a few goals. Sign two or three of quality, get rid of the deadwood and IMO the Swans will have a fantastic season.

Therein lies another part of the problem how much are we paying for deadwood.

Signing decidedly average players and paying them too much money so that no club at their skill level will take them on without them taking a big drop in wages.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024