Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse..... 19:37 - Dec 5 with 3873 viewsbonymine

We are Game of the Day on Sky at 8 😩

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse..... on 19:43 - Dec 5 with 3841 viewsImAlrightJack

Don't panic, stay calm, it's just the end of five happy years supporting the Swans :(
Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse..... on 19:44 - Dec 5 with 3834 viewsImAlrightJack

Of course, I'll still support them, it just won't be as joyful anymore.
Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse..... on 19:49 - Dec 5 with 3792 viewsbonymine

Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse..... on 19:43 - Dec 5 by ImAlrightJack

Don't panic, stay calm, it's just the end of five happy years supporting the Swans :(

40 years in my case mate.

The happy times will return I'm sure sooner rather than later I hope but it doesn't make the pain of watching today's match twice over any easier.

Yes I could choose not to watch but I have to in order to satisfy myself that we really were as sh!t as I thought we we were first time round !!

😩😩

Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse..... on 20:11 - Oct 1 with 3333 viewsbonymine

Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse..... on 19:49 - Dec 5 by bonymine

40 years in my case mate.

The happy times will return I'm sure sooner rather than later I hope but it doesn't make the pain of watching today's match twice over any easier.

Yes I could choose not to watch but I have to in order to satisfy myself that we really were as sh!t as I thought we we were first time round !!

😩😩

Guess the game .....????

Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse..... on 20:19 - Oct 1 with 3304 viewsbuilthjack

Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse..... on 20:11 - Oct 1 by bonymine

Guess the game .....????

Spurs 5-0

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse..... on 20:30 - Oct 1 with 3273 viewsbonymine

Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse..... on 20:19 - Oct 1 by builthjack

Spurs 5-0

Mahrez hat trick mush 🙈🙈🙈

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024