Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CC is surely Manager of the Month 21:35 - Jan 30 with 1341 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Even without taking into consideration how God-awful we were coming into the month. No other club, big or small, can claim scalps as impressive as Liverpool and Arsenal.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

CC is surely Manager of the Month on 21:41 - Jan 30 with 1279 viewswindy_city_jack

Undefeated in the last 6 matches.
CC is surely Manager of the Month on 21:41 - Jan 30 with 1254 viewsItchySphincter

F*ck that sh!t.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

CC is surely Manager of the Month on 21:42 - Jan 30 with 1235 viewsTummer_from_Texas

CC is surely Manager of the Month on 21:41 - Jan 30 by windy_city_jack

Undefeated in the last 6 matches.

Do they take cup performance into consideration with that award, or just league fixtures?

Either way, it's his.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

CC is surely Manager of the Month on 21:52 - Jan 30 with 1109 viewsbarry_island

Our Portugeezer seems to have turned them all into men o war.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

CC is surely Manager of the Month on 21:54 - Jan 30 with 1085 viewsBanosswan

No! No manager of the month hoodoo whether true or not! Just let him did his thing.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

CC is surely Manager of the Month on 21:55 - Jan 30 with 1044 viewsawayjack

Kiss of death. No thanks
CC is surely Manager of the Month on 22:19 - Jan 30 with 940 viewsTummer_from_Texas

CC is surely Manager of the Month on 21:55 - Jan 30 by awayjack

Kiss of death. No thanks

It worked out fine for PC for the rest of the season when he got it last January.

Monk got it in August 2014, and we went on to have our best season in the PL.

Really I don't see how he doesn't get it. No one else has much of an argument except maybe Mourinho if they beat Spurs tomorrow.

CC is surely Manager of the Month on 22:29 - Jan 30 with 836 viewsOldjack

yep ,no doubt about it ,just keep this stuff going

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

CC is surely Manager of the Month on 22:34 - Jan 30 with 779 viewsHugeEnkins

CC is surely Manager of the Month on 21:52 - Jan 30 by barry_island

Our Portugeezer seems to have turned them all into men o war.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024