Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season 09:27 - Apr 30 with 415 viewsbuilthjack

If we dont go up, I look forward to trips to the 3 relegated clubs, and would love Blackpool to come up, for a weekend up there, on Fireboys patch.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Next season on 13:00 - Apr 30 with 357 viewsReslovenSwan1

I would quite look forward to seeing the likes of Benda, Brandon Cooper, Ollie Cooper Garrick and Cullen become regulars with Cabango, Latibeaudiere and Whittaker forming the core of a young energetic vibrant team. Naughton, Grimes Roberts, Fulton, Smith and Lowe adding craft and experience. Byers will return well rested.

Loan players will be limited and without histoty of long term injuries. Fans have made a big deal of the injuries to Morris and Arriola but said nothing of Brewster and Gibbs White who were in the same situation.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Next season on 13:30 - Apr 30 with 339 viewsChief

Next season on 13:00 - Apr 30 by ReslovenSwan1

I would quite look forward to seeing the likes of Benda, Brandon Cooper, Ollie Cooper Garrick and Cullen become regulars with Cabango, Latibeaudiere and Whittaker forming the core of a young energetic vibrant team. Naughton, Grimes Roberts, Fulton, Smith and Lowe adding craft and experience. Byers will return well rested.

Loan players will be limited and without histoty of long term injuries. Fans have made a big deal of the injuries to Morris and Arriola but said nothing of Brewster and Gibbs White who were in the same situation.

Why will loans be limited exactly?

How are Brewster and MGW comparable to Arriola and Morris exactly!?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024