Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mawsons Move 14:23 - Aug 3 with 1197 viewsJACK_SWAN

To Fulham will give Brentford £600:000 presumably from Barnsley
Mawsons Move on 15:24 - Aug 3 with 1092 viewsSteensig

Atleast one decent Thing about this transfer. "Only" giving barnsley 15 percent of the profit above 5 million. Paying the 600.000 to brentford from their 1,5 million ☺️

On a site note. I think mawson blocked me on Facebook for being honest with him 🤣😂 to his happy picture of him bragging to be back in the PL i wrote:
Oh yeah and thank you swansea for boosting My career whilst i jumped the boat when things went bad? Shameless.. All swansea fans did for you was support you and you couldnt give 2 shits.. You were such an inspiration with your "selling vegetables" at farmers markets or what ever it was. Shame
Mawsons Move on 15:58 - Aug 3 with 995 viewsraynor94

Mawsons Move on 15:24 - Aug 3 by Steensig

Atleast one decent Thing about this transfer. "Only" giving barnsley 15 percent of the profit above 5 million. Paying the 600.000 to brentford from their 1,5 million ☺️

On a site note. I think mawson blocked me on Facebook for being honest with him 🤣😂 to his happy picture of him bragging to be back in the PL i wrote:
Oh yeah and thank you swansea for boosting My career whilst i jumped the boat when things went bad? Shameless.. All swansea fans did for you was support you and you couldnt give 2 shits.. You were such an inspiration with your "selling vegetables" at farmers markets or what ever it was. Shame

Honest? You need to get out more!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024