Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Bonymaen lads up in Cardiff for rugby today? 12:45 - Apr 28 with 888 viewsdickythorpe

It should be a good game v Brecon at 3pm

First game should be enjoyable Oakdale v Abergavenny
Any Bonymaen lads up in Cardiff for rugby today? on 12:47 - Apr 28 with 885 viewsdickythorpe

Good rugby heritage on the silver screen let alone S4C!!

Any Bonymaen lads up in Cardiff for rugby today? on 13:13 - Apr 28 with 848 viewsbuilthjack

19 buses left Brecon rugby club at 9am. I would imagine they are handcarted by now.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Any Bonymaen lads up in Cardiff for rugby today? on 13:27 - Apr 28 with 836 viewsdickythorpe

The Abergavenny number 3 is a sight to behold!!! Played against Nathan Thomas at schools and colleges level.
Massive man and very quiet.
Any Bonymaen lads up in Cardiff for rugby today? on 14:39 - Apr 28 with 801 viewswizardwade

Any Bonymaen lads up in Cardiff for rugby today? on 13:27 - Apr 28 by dickythorpe

The Abergavenny number 3 is a sight to behold!!! Played against Nathan Thomas at schools and colleges level.
Massive man and very quiet.

very good mate of mine Nathan,not enjoying playing lock I can tell you ha!
Any Bonymaen lads up in Cardiff for rugby today? on 14:49 - Apr 28 with 792 viewsdickythorpe

Any Bonymaen lads up in Cardiff for rugby today? on 14:39 - Apr 28 by wizardwade

very good mate of mine Nathan,not enjoying playing lock I can tell you ha!

This is farcical that they didn't know there'd be extra time if it was a draw!!!
Big decision to go for Scrum by Abergavenny here!!!
Any Bonymaen lads up in Cardiff for rugby today? on 14:52 - Apr 28 with 789 viewsdickythorpe

Any Bonymaen lads up in Cardiff for rugby today? on 14:49 - Apr 28 by dickythorpe

This is farcical that they didn't know there'd be extra time if it was a draw!!!
Big decision to go for Scrum by Abergavenny here!!!

Well done Abergavenny tremendous spirit ,but they should have been out of sight far earlier.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024