Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hospitality at the Liberty - worth it? 18:30 - Feb 19 with 1601 viewsCrazedBison

Hi all,

Just looking for a bit of advice here.

I’ll be making my biannual trek in April and was considering trying something new this time. I’ve never tried hospitality as I’ve always just sat in the East Stand. Financials aside, what are your feelings on the hospitality offered at the Liberty?

I generally am by myself for my visits and Easter weekend will be no exception. Would this make hospitality more or less favorable?

Thank you in advance for your guidance here.
Hospitality at the Liberty - worth it? on 20:45 - Feb 19 with 1524 viewsbuilthjack

Don't go for the cheaper option. The one with Trundle and Vic Gomersall.
It's a one course meal, not much given, a bit boring. You also get tea and coffee from a flask, and cakes, at half time.
Better to pay a bit extra and go for the all inclusive. 4 courses and all you can drink. Better entertainment too.
Just saying.
It depends if you are drinking and if you like your food I guess.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hospitality at the Liberty - worth it? on 13:54 - Feb 20 with 1379 viewsSTID2017

Hospitality at the Liberty - worth it? on 20:45 - Feb 19 by builthjack

Don't go for the cheaper option. The one with Trundle and Vic Gomersall.
It's a one course meal, not much given, a bit boring. You also get tea and coffee from a flask, and cakes, at half time.
Better to pay a bit extra and go for the all inclusive. 4 courses and all you can drink. Better entertainment too.
Just saying.
It depends if you are drinking and if you like your food I guess.

Did it for the Blackburn game.
Food was very good and drink was flowing. We really enjoyed.
Facilities are good as well
Seemed to empty quickly after the game.
The four of us in my party were virtually the last to leave and felt kind of pressured with everyone working there cleaning up and obviously ready to go home.
All in all enjoyed it and I'd definitely do it again.
Had the 4 course meal - it was very good.
No restriction on the amount of drinks you have so those who can will fill their boots

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024