Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No handshake rule for Leicester v Villa... 20:00 - Mar 9 with 953 viewsSwanjaxs

The players break off then practically bum themselves before kick off...

You gotta laf 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

No handshake rule for Leicester v Villa... on 20:30 - Mar 9 with 895 viewsFlashberryjack

They've adopted the new greeting from Rugby, it's called the "Joe Marler greeting" it's far more hygenic.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

No handshake rule for Leicester v Villa... on 20:43 - Mar 9 with 870 viewsSwanjaxs

No handshake rule for Leicester v Villa... on 20:30 - Mar 9 by Flashberryjack

They've adopted the new greeting from Rugby, it's called the "Joe Marler greeting" it's far more hygenic.

Definitely!

A more refined greeting than the Vinnie Jones welcome to Gazza that's for sure 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

No handshake rule for Leicester v Villa... on 21:32 - Mar 9 with 804 viewsOldjack

getting a face full of snot or gob is not helping ether ,dirty bastards !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

No handshake rule for Leicester v Villa... on 21:36 - Mar 9 with 799 viewsSwanjaxs

No handshake rule for Leicester v Villa... on 21:32 - Mar 9 by Oldjack

getting a face full of snot or gob is not helping ether ,dirty bastards !

Aye Tyrone Mings gave his lungs a good clear out after the penalty was confirmed 👍

No handshake rule for Leicester v Villa... on 10:40 - Mar 10 with 596 viewsVincent_Vega

The idea of the no handshake rule is to make people think about personal hygiene and tactile contact, to bring it to the front of the public conscience

Yes I agree its a load of old poop, especially when they huddle and embrace during the match and shake hands after the game.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024