Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bin men 09:37 - Mar 25 with 450 viewsbuilthjack

Going around collecting, they do a great job.
BUT 3 IN EACH WAGON - NOT GOOD

Not even a foot apart

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bin men on 09:41 - Mar 25 with 438 viewsdickythorpe

With all the crap they pick up and out up with I bet they are immune..........(joke)

I'm very grateful they turned up today.
Bin men on 09:47 - Mar 25 with 425 viewsbuilthjack

Bin men on 09:41 - Mar 25 by dickythorpe

With all the crap they pick up and out up with I bet they are immune..........(joke)

I'm very grateful they turned up today.

Yes, they do a brilliant job in all weathers.
But why are they sent out 3 in a wagon?
Powys Council have hundreds of vans parked up because of coronavirus, they should have one driver in the wagon and a few travelling alongside in vans. It would take longer but could save lives.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bin men on 10:13 - Mar 25 with 391 viewsCooperman

Bin men on 09:47 - Mar 25 by builthjack

Yes, they do a brilliant job in all weathers.
But why are they sent out 3 in a wagon?
Powys Council have hundreds of vans parked up because of coronavirus, they should have one driver in the wagon and a few travelling alongside in vans. It would take longer but could save lives.

Great idea. I'm going to contact Carmarthenshire County Council and raise this point with them.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024