Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last team to finish 6th and get promoted ? 08:05 - Jul 25 with 1794 viewspikeypaul

Remember the beautiful day well,but who was the last team to win the play offs having finishing the season in 6th position?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Last team to finish 6th and get promoted ? on 08:22 - Jul 25 with 1784 viewsraynor94

Blackpool

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Last team to finish 6th and get promoted ? on 08:55 - Jul 25 with 1751 viewsswitchingcode

Won’t happen this time 😃congratulations in getting that final spot should be a good couple of games so pleased you managed to dump Forrest out they are a horrible club on and off the field.Like us you are a good footballing side so may the best team win.Hope Thomas can get us back on track as we have hit the buffers over the last few games and looks like you have got the momentum.Shame the prize of getting into the Premier League (doesn’t excite me)comes with the restrictions of no away fans for the foreseeable future but like every club it’s the tv money that is the real prize for clubs to spend on over rated /priced players and dodgy agents.Hope you can get to visit our new stadium in the near future.
Last team to finish 6th and get promoted ? on 09:56 - Jul 25 with 1699 viewssainthelens

Last team to finish 6th and get promoted ? on 08:55 - Jul 25 by switchingcode

Won’t happen this time 😃congratulations in getting that final spot should be a good couple of games so pleased you managed to dump Forrest out they are a horrible club on and off the field.Like us you are a good footballing side so may the best team win.Hope Thomas can get us back on track as we have hit the buffers over the last few games and looks like you have got the momentum.Shame the prize of getting into the Premier League (doesn’t excite me)comes with the restrictions of no away fans for the foreseeable future but like every club it’s the tv money that is the real prize for clubs to spend on over rated /priced players and dodgy agents.Hope you can get to visit our new stadium in the near future.

Up until last weekend I honestly thought you were the best in the league. And winning 7 on the bounce backed that up. However, you've imploded and certainly looks like you've peaked too soon. If I was you I'd have serious doubts about the mind set of yer side now. It's a free hit for us which makes us a different animal now. Yes you should start favourites, but mashing us twice will mean absolutely nothing come Sunday. You are expecting to get through, clearly you have little knowledge of how we roll.
Good luck tho.
Last team to finish 6th and get promoted ? on 11:20 - Jul 25 with 1641 viewsswitchingcode

Last team to finish 6th and get promoted ? on 09:56 - Jul 25 by sainthelens

Up until last weekend I honestly thought you were the best in the league. And winning 7 on the bounce backed that up. However, you've imploded and certainly looks like you've peaked too soon. If I was you I'd have serious doubts about the mind set of yer side now. It's a free hit for us which makes us a different animal now. Yes you should start favourites, but mashing us twice will mean absolutely nothing come Sunday. You are expecting to get through, clearly you have little knowledge of how we roll.
Good luck tho.

Not expecting just hoping pal
Last team to finish 6th and get promoted ? on 11:36 - Jul 25 with 1624 viewssainthelens

Last team to finish 6th and get promoted ? on 11:20 - Jul 25 by switchingcode

Not expecting just hoping pal

But having mashed us twice already, finished a mile in front, thought you'd be bit more confident tbh. Maybe something of nothing, but gives us a feel of how yer team maybe thinking.
Last team to finish 6th and get promoted ? on 23:23 - Jul 25 with 1367 viewsswitchingcode

Last team to finish 6th and get promoted ? on 11:36 - Jul 25 by sainthelens

But having mashed us twice already, finished a mile in front, thought you'd be bit more confident tbh. Maybe something of nothing, but gives us a feel of how yer team maybe thinking.

Seams like they are very confident going by today’s events.We will see
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024