Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DVLA workers off sick with stress 17:59 - Sep 15 with 446 viewsbritferry

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/dvla-workers-sick-stress-social-18

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

DVLA workers off sick with stress on 18:43 - Sep 15 with 404 viewsFieryJack

I'm not surprised.

A woman I know went on their site yesterday at 9am to book a driving test. She was something like 210,000th in the queue.

5 and a quarter hours later, at 2.15pm, she was first in the queue and booked the test.

Pretty good going.

Big thumbs up for the DVSA staff 👍
DVLA workers off sick with stress on 18:52 - Sep 15 with 389 viewsJack11

DVLA workers off sick with stress on 18:43 - Sep 15 by FieryJack

I'm not surprised.

A woman I know went on their site yesterday at 9am to book a driving test. She was something like 210,000th in the queue.

5 and a quarter hours later, at 2.15pm, she was first in the queue and booked the test.

Pretty good going.

Big thumbs up for the DVSA staff 👍

I haven’t read the article but if the roles involve speaking to customers on the phone, I’m not surprised. Worked in a call centre for a living in my younger years and the abuse you get daily is a disgrace. The worst part is you have to take it. Day in day out and the “manager” won’t let you pass the call over. My respect to all staff in call centres, you do a tough job, it’s skilled despite what people may say too.
DVLA workers off sick with stress on 18:55 - Sep 15 with 383 viewsFieryJack

DVLA workers off sick with stress on 18:52 - Sep 15 by Jack11

I haven’t read the article but if the roles involve speaking to customers on the phone, I’m not surprised. Worked in a call centre for a living in my younger years and the abuse you get daily is a disgrace. The worst part is you have to take it. Day in day out and the “manager” won’t let you pass the call over. My respect to all staff in call centres, you do a tough job, it’s skilled despite what people may say too.

I have to confess there was no telephone conversation.

All online, but I guess plenty of processing behind the scenes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024