Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same old crap 12:53 - Dec 6 with 729 viewscontroversial_jack

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/covent-garden-packed-revellers-lockdown-rules-10583641

Time for some jail sentences
Same old crap on 13:51 - Dec 6 with 709 viewsCatullus

No, prison is for proper criminals. We need some more camps like the one in Penally.

As I said on the other thread, maybe we could leave local pubs open but close down the big "party" areas like Covent Garden, Wind Street, Bigg Market?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Same old crap on 14:27 - Dec 6 with 693 viewsBoundy

Same old crap on 13:51 - Dec 6 by Catullus

No, prison is for proper criminals. We need some more camps like the one in Penally.

As I said on the other thread, maybe we could leave local pubs open but close down the big "party" areas like Covent Garden, Wind Street, Bigg Market?

Why quote Penally, that's as good as announcing that its only suitable for holding people against their will when we know its good enough for the military and they don't .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Same old crap on 15:00 - Dec 6 with 688 viewsCatullus

Same old crap on 14:27 - Dec 6 by Boundy

Why quote Penally, that's as good as announcing that its only suitable for holding people against their will when we know its good enough for the military and they don't .

Where should I quote? Somewhere not fit for human habitation? If we're looking for somewhere to put large groups of people in detention, to deny them their freedom, what's wrong with an army camp? Would you prefer somewhere that was an abuse of human rights?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024