Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ismaël on his teams reward 11:04 - May 9 with 368 viewsKeithHaynes

Barnsley manager happy with the way they have coped with the season, got to say they would have gone up automatically if they had started as they finished.

To analyse the season, I think it is an incredible achievement to be fifth after 46 games in the Championship,” the 45-year-old former Bayern Munich defender said.

“When you see where we started and what happened last season, there’s been a commitment from the players on the pitch, they are dedicated to the principle of the way to play football.

“I am just grateful tonight to be manager of this team, the commitment from everyone so far this season has been incredible. It is good to see that when you are ready to invest and believe in something, you can achieve great results.

“We are really proud to give this season to the fans and I really hope we can get a big, big reward with the first leg [of the play-off semi-final] at home with fans because we need to celebrate with the fans.”

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ismaël on his teams reward on 12:52 - May 9 with 327 viewsFireboy2

As I've said on PS the more I read about him the more I like the guy.
Ismaël on his teams reward on 15:21 - May 9 with 302 viewsKeithHaynes

Ismaël on his teams reward on 12:52 - May 9 by Fireboy2

As I've said on PS the more I read about him the more I like the guy.

Barnsley v Swansea City : Play Off Semi Final : The Real Danger Man Valérien Ismaël 9th May 2021 14:25
One of the most impressive managers in the championship this season has to be Valérien Ismaël. Now a German citizen he was born in Strasbourg, France. During his playing career, Ismaël played for Racing Strasbourg, Crystal Palace, RC Lens, Werder Bremen, Bayern Munich, and Hannover 96. He has taken that success as a player in to his coaching methodology and very similar to Steve Cooper - but at a far higher level, Valérien Ismaël knows exactly how to guide and mentor his players. 1

👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ismaël on his teams reward on 16:19 - May 9 with 270 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He'll be managing in the Premier League or another Top European league soon enough - whether it is with Barsnley or some team else.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024