Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans TV is it worth it ? 13:27 - Aug 9 with 504 viewsKeithHaynes

Second game of the season not available ( out of two )

https://www.swanseacity.com/ne

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Swans TV is it worth it ? on 14:15 - Aug 9 with 436 viewsCatullus

As I just posted on the season ticket card thread, the club hasn't been the greatest with tech. I had trouble with the app AND trouble watching games on Swans tv.

Maybe they need to hire some better tech geeks?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026