Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Wilder ‘I couldn’t give a flying’ : Swans v Boro Latest ! 12:40 - Apr 22 with 757 viewsSwansIndependent

Chris Wilder ‘I couldn’t give a flying’ : Swans v Boro Latest ! 22nd Apr 2022 12:35
Swansea City are on an impressive run of form and undefeated matches. Albeit the previous two games really should have been wins increasing the total points tally by four. That aside the swans go in to this game as confident as they have been all season, and determined to finish the season well. 1

Chris under pressure and goes flying, click above.
Getting closer, click below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Chris Wilder ‘I couldn’t give a flying’ : Swans v Boro Latest ! on 12:45 - Apr 22 with 732 viewsKeithHaynes

Chris Wilder is none too happy 😂👀

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Chris Wilder ‘I couldn’t give a flying’ : Swans v Boro Latest ! on 17:10 - Apr 22 with 466 viewsThrasher6

I like Wilder. A straight talker...you can't bullsh@t him. Not sure about our record against him...but I feel he might turn us over on Saturday...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Chris Wilder ‘I couldn’t give a flying’ : Swans v Boro Latest ! on 20:01 - Apr 22 with 366 viewsKeithHaynes

Chris Wilder ‘I couldn’t give a flying’ : Swans v Boro Latest ! on 17:10 - Apr 22 by Thrasher6

I like Wilder. A straight talker...you can't bullsh@t him. Not sure about our record against him...but I feel he might turn us over on Saturday...

If you can find it the interview goes on for forty minutes he is one funny bloke.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024