Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Midfield from yesterday game v Bristol Rovers 11:35 - Jul 17 with 534 viewsmagicdaps10

It's rigid with Grimes and Fulton in there, same could be said with Allen slotting in there also. Whilst watching the game you could hear Martin and others shouting to drive forward whilst players had the ball.... I think we are going to miss that drive that Downes brought to the team unless, I think yesterday highlighted the need for a proper no 10 who is direct and has pace..Patterson brings a bit of creativity to the table but surely that no 10 we are after needs drive and speed ticked next to them.

As mentioned, I was pleased to hear Martin and others constantly being heard shout drive forward when a player had received the ball.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Midfield from yesterday game v Bristol Rovers on 12:34 - Jul 17 with 466 viewsBadlands

Thry were last season but our midfield and forwards were too static and spaces were there to drive onto.
My one criticism of Downes last season was often he would drive forward ut then not drive back.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Midfield from yesterday game v Bristol Rovers on 12:47 - Jul 17 with 443 viewsmagicdaps10

Midfield from yesterday game v Bristol Rovers on 12:34 - Jul 17 by Badlands

Thry were last season but our midfield and forwards were too static and spaces were there to drive onto.
My one criticism of Downes last season was often he would drive forward ut then not drive back.

I agree with the view on last season, movement up top for the midfielders was non existent... I can understand how people watching games on TV thought that we were reluctant to pass forward.

How many times did the wing backs not run the channel in behind the oppo full back allowing a forward ball for them to run onto, instead constantly dropping back to get the ball to feet?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024