Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Radio Wales Welsh football's Team of the Season 08:15 - May 16 with 1203 viewsWhiterockin

Agree or disagree.

Its way off the mark for me four players from non league football is just ridiculous.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65602417
BBC Radio Wales Welsh football's Team of the Season on 13:45 - May 16 with 1031 viewsKeithHaynes

I suppose they had to put one from them up the road in, but better than Nathan Wood or Ben Cabango ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

BBC Radio Wales Welsh football's Team of the Season on 14:11 - May 16 with 1012 viewsbuilthjack

Odd

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

BBC Radio Wales Welsh football's Team of the Season on 14:51 - May 16 with 977 viewsWhiterockin

BBC Radio Wales Welsh football's Team of the Season on 13:45 - May 16 by KeithHaynes

I suppose they had to put one from them up the road in, but better than Nathan Wood or Ben Cabango ?

Not a chance, but it shows the intelligence of radio Wales pundits. Obviously they read this site and are entitled to post the reasoning behind their selections.
BBC Radio Wales Welsh football's Team of the Season on 20:36 - May 16 with 801 viewsKeithHaynes

BBC Radio Wales Welsh football's Team of the Season on 14:51 - May 16 by Whiterockin

Not a chance, but it shows the intelligence of radio Wales pundits. Obviously they read this site and are entitled to post the reasoning behind their selections.

They couldn’t embarrass Cardiff any further they had to choose someone.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024