Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Social transitioning law 10:07 - Jul 19 with 488 viewsKeithHaynes

Sunak being advised on the legalities for schoolchildren.
This is a minefield when dealing with kids.

This is Social Transition

Presenting in public part- or full-time in your identified gender, may include:

Changing your wardrobe or hair style

Packing (using a penile prosthesis to give a masculine genital contour)

Tucking (placing the testes into the inguinal canal, held in place with tight underwear or a garment called a gaff, to give a feminine genital contour)

Binding (using a tight chest garment to flatten breasts and give a masculine chest contour)
Breast, hip, or buttock prostheses (inserts into clothing or bra to augment breast, hip, or buttock size)

Coming out to spouse, partner(s), children, friends, family, classmates, coworkers, community members

Changing your legal documents to reflect your chosen name, gender identity, and pronoun used

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Social transitioning law on 11:20 - Jul 19 with 471 viewsonehunglow

Dear God Keith
What is going on

It’s the end of the world as we know it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Social transitioning law on 16:18 - Jul 19 with 431 viewsSullutaCreturned

A boy my son was in Primary school with is now a girl (obviousky I cannot put the names used down.

It didn't surprise me as she was a very feminie boy, delicate and it has to be said, flouncy. I can see that he is meant to be a girl but i think for the most part too many children are taking this path and I do wonder if they are actually in the wrong gender or if parents are driving these cases.

It seems to have become fashionable to be trans.
Social transitioning law on 23:01 - Jul 20 with 311 viewsKeithHaynes

Social transitioning law on 16:18 - Jul 19 by SullutaCreturned

A boy my son was in Primary school with is now a girl (obviousky I cannot put the names used down.

It didn't surprise me as she was a very feminie boy, delicate and it has to be said, flouncy. I can see that he is meant to be a girl but i think for the most part too many children are taking this path and I do wonder if they are actually in the wrong gender or if parents are driving these cases.

It seems to have become fashionable to be trans.

Parents will see this as another avenue for them to play out their own lives in their children.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024