By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
If you had to sell one of them who would it be? on 17:42 - Aug 13 by Whiterockin
No Dalling option
We will have a play off on tuesday between the winner today. It based on a Daps post I read. He mentioned either Cabango or Wood and I couldn't decide who to sell or keep.
If you had to sell one of them who would it be? on 17:58 - Aug 13 by RhonddaSwans
We will have a play off on tuesday between the winner today. It based on a Daps post I read. He mentioned either Cabango or Wood and I couldn't decide who to sell or keep.
Unfortunately don't think we could give cabango away
1
If you had to sell one of them who would it be? on 10:49 - Aug 15 with 581 views