Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do Swansea City do about these seven players ? Hit or miss ? 11:35 - Oct 12 with 1510 viewsSwansIndependent


What do Swansea City do about these seven players ? Hit or miss ? 12th Oct 2023 11:32
The Swans have a lot of decision making ahead of them with seven of their first team squad coming up for consideration over the next nine months. And that’s not including the usual string of younger players who are normally released from the age grade sides. 0



Your thoughts ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
0
What do Swansea City do about these seven players ? Hit or miss ? on 14:04 - Oct 12 with 1409 viewsFatJack

Apart from Cullen & Wood I'd get rid of the rest, I don't trust Patterson I think he's only playing well cos his contract is due for renewal, I think we could get a better and younger player to replace him with.
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026