Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v lithuania u21 on now on clic and online 18:20 - Mar 22 with 800 viewswestisbest

1- 1 after 15 mins
Wales v lithuania u21 on now on clic and online on 18:24 - Mar 22 with 795 viewswestisbest

https://faw.cymru/match/cymru-vs-lithuania-2025-european-under-21-championship-q
Wales v lithuania u21 on now on clic and online on 19:46 - Mar 22 with 744 viewsReslovenSwan1

2-1 Wales after 80 mins Koumas coming on scores a beauty linking up with Colwill who is a class above at this level.

I am big fans of my fellow Neath valley man Colwill. He has composure and calmness which is rare in local players. 6 ft 5 in players with touch vision and good shot. What's not to like. Shame he and his brother went to the CCS.
[Post edited 22 Mar 20:02]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wales v lithuania u21 on now on clic and online on 20:07 - Mar 22 with 720 viewsRhonddaSwans

Wales v lithuania u21 on now on clic and online on 19:46 - Mar 22 by ReslovenSwan1

2-1 Wales after 80 mins Koumas coming on scores a beauty linking up with Colwill who is a class above at this level.

I am big fans of my fellow Neath valley man Colwill. He has composure and calmness which is rare in local players. 6 ft 5 in players with touch vision and good shot. What's not to like. Shame he and his brother went to the CCS.
[Post edited 22 Mar 20:02]

That 2nd goal was lovely fair play.

Lewis is going to play for wales in the world cup qualifiers.
Also Colwill looks to good for that level, I hope he gets a move to a bigger club like Wrexham or Newport.

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

Wales v lithuania u21 on now on clic and online on 22:52 - Mar 22 with 648 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales were without Joe Low the towering centre back and captain, Beck from Liverpool on loan in Scotland, Josh Thomas suspended, Ed Turns who might not be available.

Charlie Savage and Jordan James were with the first team. They are doing well.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wales v lithuania u21 on now on clic and online on 07:49 - Mar 23 with 581 viewswestisbest

Lewis komas goal - lithuania

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024