Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City : For what it’s worth, the butty man returns 08:00 - May 14 with 956 viewsSwansIndependent


Swansea City : For what it’s worth, the butty man returns 14th May 2026 08:00
The wind was blowing through me as we negotiated a tricky wind around the Roseland peninsula. I was the worse for wear, having exceeded the permitted rations of grog after splicing the mainbrace. The new crew of raw press-ganged recruits was shouting. I had to close my eyes due to a pounding headache. “For Gawd’s sake, shut your racket, you weaselly, smelly lot. I’ve got news for ye.” 0



There’s no kidding the butty man, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026