Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Billy Clarke 👏 20:02 - Aug 3 with 1577 viewsKeithHaynes

Billy Clarke has signed his first professional contract with Swansea City.
The midfielder - who scooped the club's under-18s player of the season award for 2025-26 - has signed a one-year deal with the Swans.
Clarke, 18, scored 12 goals across all competitions last season for Swansea's Under-18s and Under-21s combined.

"It's something I've been wishing for for quite a while," Clarke told the club's official website.
"It's always been a goal of mine, especially when I signed my scholarship. I'm so happy to have that sorted now.

"I've been at Swansea for nearly six years now, which is quite less than a lot of the boys. I moved down here when I was 16, and I love it here."
Clarke, who hails from Cardiff, netted a last-gasp winner against Leeds United in the FA Youth Cup last season to send the Swans into the fifth round of the competition for the first time in more than 15 years.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Billy Clarke 👏 on 20:12 - Aug 3 with 1530 viewsWhiterockin

Its strange he only got 12 months.
0
Billy Clarke 👏 on 09:22 - Aug 4 with 1140 viewsKeithHaynes

Billy Clarke 👏 on 20:12 - Aug 3 by Whiterockin

Its strange he only got 12 months.


On probation 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026