Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Curtis book 12:44 - Sep 30 with 480 viewsBarryTownSwam

Great read from our club legend.
Anyone interested?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/116

1
Alan Curtis book on 17:01 - Sep 30 with 349 viewsSullutaCreturned

I bought it when it first came out, was at the book signing in the Railway. I love Curt, you won't meet a nicer person, humble, will talk to anybody and never ignores you. he is everything a good pro footballer should be in my opinion. Too many of them get all Billy big balls.
6
Alan Curtis book on 17:33 - Sep 30 with 318 viewsFireboy2

Alan Curtis book on 17:01 - Sep 30 by SullutaCreturned

I bought it when it first came out, was at the book signing in the Railway. I love Curt, you won't meet a nicer person, humble, will talk to anybody and never ignores you. he is everything a good pro footballer should be in my opinion. Too many of them get all Billy big balls.


Never mind favourite swan. He's my favourite footballer of all time because of those reasons D.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026