Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lincoln City v Swansea City : There will be no fear 11:15 - Sep 17 with 881 viewsSwansIndependent


Lincoln City v Swansea City : There will be no fear 17th Sep 2026 11:12
A voice was ringing in my ears. “Chuffin’ Nora, worra we got ‘ere?” Stranded, I could see I was at a busy port. “Where am I, matey?” I asked. The docker smiled, “You’re in ‘Ull me ole duck.” He pointed me towards the nearest tavern, the White Swan. A short time later I was supping a pint of Old McBurnie bitter. I smiled to myself; one minute I’m in the Med and the next in Hull. Where next? 1



Concise and insightful football writing, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026