Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico 20:39 - Jan 19 with 496 viewsskippyjack

Why is everybody giving him so much stick?.. it's obvious why he isn't playing as well as he should.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Chico on 20:42 - Jan 19 with 469 viewsDarran

Why is it obvious?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico on 20:44 - Jan 19 with 458 viewsQuakerJack

Thought he did ok, nothing he could have done about the OG.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Chico on 20:53 - Jan 19 with 420 viewscaerleon_jack

OP - I didn't think Chico did much wrong today, unlike the guy to his left. But then, not many seem prepared to suggest our Capt. is out of form (and has been for a while). Chico has his faults, but the fingers seem pointed at him after every defeat, regardless of his actual performance.

Insert something witty here

Chico on 20:53 - Jan 19 with 415 viewsskippyjack

Chico on 20:42 - Jan 19 by Darran

Why is it obvious?

You know full well Dar.. father dies at the start of the season as the main reason.. fans not supporting the team (creating a negative atmosphere).. the team lacking any confidence (the britton interview sums it up).. heads going down.. it's starting to get all negative.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Chico on 20:54 - Jan 19 with 399 viewsDarran

Chico on 20:53 - Jan 19 by skippyjack

You know full well Dar.. father dies at the start of the season as the main reason.. fans not supporting the team (creating a negative atmosphere).. the team lacking any confidence (the britton interview sums it up).. heads going down.. it's starting to get all negative.

Well I doubt that's obvious to many Skip but I take your point.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024