Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely there's no real danger of relegation. 12:40 - Feb 5 with 659 viewsNOTRAC

At the moment we have 24 points ,but in reality 25 because of our goal difference.Normally 40 points is accepted as the safe number to avoid relegation, but because there are no weak sides it is more likely to be about 38 points this year.
That means that we require say 15 points to be absolutely safe, but 14 would probably do it.
If we look at our remaining fixtures we should really have no trouble.
At home we play
Cardiff
Crystal palace
W B A
Norwich
Chelsea
Aston Villa
Southampton
Four wins out of those seven games would give us 12 points
Our away games are more difficult
Stoke
Liverpool
Arsenal
Everton
Hull
Newcastle
Sunderland.
I reckon therefore that if we could pick up three points from the above we would have enough to be safe.
Surely we should manage the above.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Surely there's no real danger of relegation. on 12:53 - Feb 5 with 574 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Did you watch us last weekend?

Don't think we're in a position to assume anything out of those games
[Post edited 5 Feb 2014 12:54]

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Surely there's no real danger of relegation. on 12:58 - Feb 5 with 531 viewsJackanapes

Especially as we don't know how the squad is going to respond to new management. Id say that the original post would have made more sense if Laudrup was still here. No one has any idea how things are going to go from here., to assume we are going to go on a revival is foolhardy. I think we may have stayed up anyway. I'm not as confident now.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Surely there's no real danger of relegation. on 12:59 - Feb 5 with 521 viewsShaky

Surely there's no real danger of relegation. on 12:58 - Feb 5 by Jackanapes

Especially as we don't know how the squad is going to respond to new management. Id say that the original post would have made more sense if Laudrup was still here. No one has any idea how things are going to go from here., to assume we are going to go on a revival is foolhardy. I think we may have stayed up anyway. I'm not as confident now.

Word!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Surely there's no real danger of relegation. on 13:01 - Feb 5 with 505 views_Kieran

Just get behind the team and the manager.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Surely there's no real danger of relegation. on 13:02 - Feb 5 with 493 viewsunion_jack

Surely there's no real danger of relegation. on 12:58 - Feb 5 by Jackanapes

Agree and disagree.

However, think we would have gone down with ML without a doubt. Much more confident now.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Surely there's no real danger of relegation. on 13:04 - Feb 5 with 471 viewsperchrockjack

The clubs below us would /will battle. Ours under laudrup wouldn't. THAT WILL CHANGE

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Surely there's no real danger of relegation. on 13:07 - Feb 5 with 463 viewsJackanapes

Surely there's no real danger of relegation. on 13:02 - Feb 5 by union_jack

Agree and disagree.

However, think we would have gone down with ML without a doubt. Much more confident now.

The thing is you will never know if we would have gone down with him, but we will find out if you are right.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024