Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eggheads 21:20 - Jun 13 with 929 viewsjackportis

I see another contestant died? whats going on? The police need to take a look into this.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Eggheads on 06:34 - Jun 14 with 786 viewsSlugster664

Which one has died? And what you mean 'another'???

STID

Eggheads on 12:37 - Jun 14 with 658 viewsHighjack

It is a very dangerous game show.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Eggheads on 12:51 - Jun 14 with 646 viewsItchySphincter

Was it Daphne?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Eggheads on 13:13 - Jun 14 with 607 viewsQuakerJack

Please don't tell me it's Judith, she gives me the horn.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Eggheads on 20:58 - Jun 14 with 488 viewsjackportis

No Daphne has retired hence why CJ is back. The challengers. One killed himself and the one on Friday said he passed away end of show. He wasnt old and looked well. Just wondered what was going on there.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024