Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO ECB 16:40 - Jul 1 with 611 viewsDarran

Adrian Chiles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2676412/Shake-BBC-Radio-5-Live-presenter

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO ECB on 16:48 - Jul 1 with 598 viewsorion3016

All the more reason to listen to talk sport, as this numpty seems to be taking over the world

Be over there now after

FAO ECB on 17:19 - Jul 1 with 576 viewsepaul

Tony Livsey aye....wonder if he'll be bringing a daily/sunday sport style to it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

FAO ECB on 19:21 - Jul 1 with 506 viewsexiledclaseboy

Much like Colin Murray, Chiles is much better on radio than he is on TV. He already does the 4pm-7pm show on 5 Live on Fridays. I don't mind him on there, possibly because I don't have to look at him. Tony Livesey's already a regular stand-in on a few shows. He's also good.

The big loss out of this "shake-up" is Richard Bacon. His afternoon show is consistently excellent.

Poll: Tory leader

FAO ECB on 20:26 - Jul 1 with 454 viewsDyfnant

FAO ECB on 19:21 - Jul 1 by exiledclaseboy

Much like Colin Murray, Chiles is much better on radio than he is on TV. He already does the 4pm-7pm show on 5 Live on Fridays. I don't mind him on there, possibly because I don't have to look at him. Tony Livesey's already a regular stand-in on a few shows. He's also good.

The big loss out of this "shake-up" is Richard Bacon. His afternoon show is consistently excellent.

Loves coke whilst looking at the bay at West Cross does Dicky

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

FAO ECB on 22:26 - Jul 1 with 386 viewsquiff

FAO ECB on 19:21 - Jul 1 by exiledclaseboy

I was very suprised at the Bacon one, unless he's decided to leave. I think it's a plot to save Steve Wright over on radio 2 = he must have something on someone at the bbc to keep his dreary show going forever unchallenged ai.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2014 22:47]

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024