Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans is making me depressed. 20:28 - Dec 5 with 1002 viewsjojaca

Watching the erosion of our play is hurting more than the results. I wish we could return to the way Bournemouth play. I have started lose interest in watching football in general, I watch less premiership games because I am jealous of the quality of the games compared to us. I can't remember the last time I watched Match Of The Day, Goals On Sunday and don't bother with Jeff and the boys anymore either. Most of my mates are questioning renewing their season tickets because how bad we are, it's hard to part with £400+ to watch utter crap. Today is way lower than the West Ham game under Laudrup.

Even when you know, you never know?

Swans is making me depressed. on 20:29 - Dec 5 with 993 viewsJackfath

Yeah. Only support the team when we is good like init.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swans is making me depressed. on 20:34 - Dec 5 with 950 viewsjojaca

Swans is making me depressed. on 20:29 - Dec 5 by Jackfath

Yeah. Only support the team when we is good like init.

Yes, as a paying customer and I am not happy with quality of the entertainment.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2015 20:40]

Swans is making me depressed. on 20:44 - Dec 5 with 883 viewsjackportis

Yeah that's right. Hand your ticket in now and go back supporting man Utd. Give your ticket back to a genuine fan and stop stealing oxygen at the Liberty stadium. Plastic.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Swans is making me depressed. on 20:46 - Dec 5 with 858 viewsChrisSCFC

Swans is making me depressed. on 20:44 - Dec 5 by jackportis

Yeah that's right. Hand your ticket in now and go back supporting man Utd. Give your ticket back to a genuine fan and stop stealing oxygen at the Liberty stadium. Plastic.

Bit harsh.
Swans is making me depressed. on 20:48 - Dec 5 with 834 viewsjackportis

Swans is making me depressed. on 20:46 - Dec 5 by ChrisSCFC

Bit harsh.

Yeah sorry, man city then.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Swans is making me depressed. on 21:15 - Dec 5 with 777 viewsshimmie

Swans is making me depressed. on 20:34 - Dec 5 by jojaca

That sentence, and the fact that you have no idea what's wrong with it, is everything that's wrong with the premier league. At least we won't have to put up with the likes of you next season. Every cloud and all that. Paying customer, f£ck me...
Swans is making me depressed. on 21:21 - Dec 5 with 749 viewsjojaca

Swans is making me depressed. on 21:15 - Dec 5 by shimmie

That sentence, and the fact that you have no idea what's wrong with it, is everything that's wrong with the premier league. At least we won't have to put up with the likes of you next season. Every cloud and all that. Paying customer, f£ck me...

I am only winding, been a Swans fan since 1985ish when my first game was watching us lose 2-0 to Halifax in the latter days of Tommy Hutchinson. But I can't remember a time being more pissed off with Swans has now. I don't know it's because the stakes are higher and watching players on £60k a week putting lacklustre performances week in week out, when i give 100% on £400 a week.

Swans is making me depressed. on 21:23 - Dec 5 with 732 viewsJBT95

Swans is making me depressed. on 20:34 - Dec 5 by jojaca

This is not the cinema or a TV license ffs.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans is making me depressed. on 21:26 - Dec 5 with 705 viewsjojaca

Swans is making me depressed. on 21:23 - Dec 5 by JBT95

This is not the cinema or a TV license ffs.

When fans are paying up to £45+ for a game, i want to be entertained. I can get two lap dances for that in Cardiff.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2015 21:26]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024