Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Retro Shirt Day? 12:36 - May 9 with 1065 viewsAber_Jack

As its the last game of the season on Sunday and with the weather seemingly set fair what are your thoughts on digging out some of our favourite Swans home shirts from the back of the cupboard for this one? We have some real beauty's (good and bad!) from over the years that I'm sure would stir up a good few memories and stories from the past!!

Be great to see the stadium full of home shirts from over the years! Doesn't matter even whether its this years Adidas shirt either as that will be officially "retro" after Sunday! Be also fantastic to see most of the stadium in various shades of white (or off gray!!) from the past 20-30 odd years to bring the season to a fitting close.

One other thing. What are your views on anyone wanting to participate in this on Sunday making a small donation at the match for an appropriate fundraiser? We will need a few bucket collector volunteers and of course a suggested cause. My personal choice would be to help towards the Justice for Terry Coles case costs:

https://www.facebook.com/Justiceforterry/

but again I will leave this for general discussion.

I'm sure we have enough time to spread the word and make this work and if required I am happy to liaise with whoever I need to to help co-ordinate things. Email ceredigionjacks@gmail.com or mobile 07966 598716 if anyone wants to get in touch direct.

Thanks!

Dave Dalton
Ceredigion Jacks Supporters Group
Retro Shirt Day? on 16:17 - May 9 with 942 viewsbazzool

Id love to wear my shirt, only problem is il be in work welding, so overalls for me lol
Retro Shirt Day? on 17:17 - May 9 with 872 views1983

Fantastic idea for TC

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024