Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free tv app works like Kodi, from tvaddons 11:20 - Jul 8 with 2614 viewsepaul

Windows and Mac, carries the add ons

https://www.tvaddons.ag/freetelly-launch/
[Post edited 12 Jul 2016 12:17]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Free tv app works like Kodi, from kodi developers for on 11:32 - Jul 8 with 2600 viewsItchySphincter

Download link no worky.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Free tv app works like Kodi, from kodi developers for on 12:18 - Jul 8 with 2570 viewsepaul

Free tv app works like Kodi, from kodi developers for on 11:32 - Jul 8 by ItchySphincter

Download link no worky.

Your right it doesn't, ill keep an eye on it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Free tv app works like Kodi, from kodi developers for on 13:12 - Jul 8 with 2523 viewsjack_lord

Try using firefox to open it?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Free tv app works like Kodi, from kodi developers for on 13:33 - Jul 8 with 2496 viewsswanjackal

Click on downloads on the top panel then look for relevant app.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Free tv app works like Kodi, from kodi developers for on 14:34 - Jul 8 with 2461 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Seems to be downloading now
Free tv app works like Kodi, from kodi developers for on 14:46 - Jul 8 with 2448 viewsLord_Bony

The download wont download.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Free tv app works like Kodi, from kodi developers for on 14:50 - Jul 8 with 2444 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Well i have just downloaded it
Free tv app works like Kodi, from kodi developers for on 14:56 - Jul 8 with 2435 viewsLord_Bony

Well I click on download for pc and nowt appens.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Login to get fewer ads

Free tv app works like Kodi, from kodi developers for on 14:58 - Jul 8 with 2425 viewsexiledinenglandjack

If you click on install on the top bar and then scroll down you'll find it and then you can download it from there
Free tv app works like Kodi, from kodi developers for on 15:03 - Jul 8 with 2413 viewsLord_Bony

But the bid download icon does tn work I clicked on the blue writing that said download app and that did the trick..ta.

Off out now to see the home coming at the Castle.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024