Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Southampton Model 09:31 - Nov 18 with 2291 viewsJFSwan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37954971

Now this article made me jealous. Successor planning, detailed recruitment research. Extensive scouting of their own academy players.
Impressive stuff from a well run club
The Southampton Model on 09:48 - Nov 18 with 2253 viewsmajorraglan

Swansea has come from a much lower starting point, but it wasn't so long ago Swansea were being held up as an example of a well run club......

This is the way to run a club, the statistics speak for themselves, given the talent that has been sold what Southampton are achieving is remarkable. Hope our new owners read this article.
The Southampton Model on 10:31 - Nov 18 with 2202 viewsSmellyplumz

The Southampton Model on 09:48 - Nov 18 by majorraglan

Swansea has come from a much lower starting point, but it wasn't so long ago Swansea were being held up as an example of a well run club......

This is the way to run a club, the statistics speak for themselves, given the talent that has been sold what Southampton are achieving is remarkable. Hope our new owners read this article.

They will be reading the Financial Times that`ll be about it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024