Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the point 13:00 - Dec 24 with 2126 viewsdobjack2

Of ripping each other apart or scoring points off each other.

We are where we are now and no amount of bitching is going to turn the clock back.

Lots of people have made mistakes, especially the trust board, but I would suggest that the current supporter director will be watched like a hawk.

Bottom line is that the sellouts were hell bent on selling behind the back of the trust. Unless anyone can come up with actual evidence to the contrary (rather than supposition or guesswork) I accept that none of the trust board knew until they have told us they knew.

I used to laugh at our neighbours ripping each other apart rather than concentrating on the emperor and his underlings. We have become as bad if not worse.

Time to focus on the culprits- the sell outs and in influencing our majority owners rather than attacking each other.

The way we are behaving at the moment we are taking the heat off the sell outs and providing a disunited front to the majority owners which is easy for them to ignore.

Rant over - merry Christmas one and all.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2016 13:09]
What is the point on 13:06 - Dec 24 with 2115 viewsperchrockjack

Its a part of Welsh life. Our inward looking ,inter necine squabbles are not a co incidence.

Many on here need to feel they are right all along the way

They are wrong to feel that way

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What is the point on 13:29 - Dec 24 with 2079 viewsswancity

Because there is much to be gained from challenging things.

The other option is to ignore everything, to pretend that everything is ok. That's a losers mentality. You have to learn from mistakes and people have to know that they have seriously messed up. Lots of them in the name of greed. It's not ripping each other apart as you put it. It's dealing with a calamitous situation.

But time is of the essence and action is needed before it's too late. Relegation may well send our club spiralling again into certain mediocrity and possible oblivion.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

What is the point on 13:32 - Dec 24 with 2073 views1462jack

What is the point on 13:29 - Dec 24 by swancity

The other option is to ignore everything, to pretend that everything is ok. That's a losers mentality. You have to learn from mistakes and people have to know that they have seriously messed up. Lots of them in the name of greed. It's not ripping each other apart as you put it. It's dealing with a calamitous situation.

But time is of the essence and action is needed before it's too late. Relegation may well send our club spiralling again into certain mediocrity and possible oblivion.

How's about challenging the sellouts then because they seem to be getting of lightly
What is the point on 13:34 - Dec 24 with 2063 viewsswancity

What is the point on 13:32 - Dec 24 by 1462jack

How's about challenging the sellouts then because they seem to be getting of lightly

Agreed. You would hope that the Supporters Trust are on the case but I'm not too sure they are.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

What is the point on 13:37 - Dec 24 with 2051 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It's a primate thing !

Skippy will be along later to explain.

A travesty he's not nominated for POTY

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

What is the point on 13:43 - Dec 24 with 2038 views1462jack

What is the point on 13:34 - Dec 24 by swancity

Agreed. You would hope that the Supporters Trust are on the case but I'm not too sure they are.

I believe that once the whole truth comes out which it eventually will , the huw cooze situation will be completely forgotten because on the scale of things it is minuscule compared to what the sellouts have been doing/done and I'm not just on about selling the club behind the supporters trust and screwing them/us over , massive greed and corruption it's going to shock well that's what I THINK anyway

Merry Christmas all
What is the point on 13:53 - Dec 24 with 2010 viewsRogerstone

Cooze has a lot to answer for. Claiming he didn't know what was going on. Not declaring that he was on the clubs payroll.

Behaved in a underhand despicable way

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

What is the point on 13:56 - Dec 24 with 2002 viewsdobjack2

What is the point on 13:29 - Dec 24 by swancity

what has happened in the past has been exposed and correctly challenged. I agree that we must learn from those mistakes to ensure it does not happen again. I totally agree that we must challenge what happens from here on to ensure those mistakes aren't repeated.

However many threads seem obsessed with going over the same ground again and again and again without any purpose other than apparently point scoring against other posters. That isn't learning from mistakes that is just creating new ones.

That's what I mean by ripping each other apart. It also deflects from the real villains of this shambles and getting on with providing a united supporter front to try and influence the new majority owners.
Login to get fewer ads

What is the point on 14:03 - Dec 24 with 1982 viewsdobjack2

What is the point on 13:53 - Dec 24 by Rogerstone

Cooze has a lot to answer for. Claiming he didn't know what was going on. Not declaring that he was on the clubs payroll.

Behaved in a underhand despicable way

What evidence do you have that he knew what was going on? Guilt by association? You obviously think he knew but I would guess that is as far as it goes.

The last time I checked he hadn't sold any shares in the club behind the back of the trust.

Your post is a perfect example of what I mean by ripping each other apart and letting the sell outs off the hook.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024