Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We really are shite aren't we 16:34 - Jan 14 with 1485 viewsjesushchrist

Absolutely toothless in every area.
We really are shite aren't we on 16:41 - Jan 14 with 1447 viewsgrfn

well, i realize that we were shit in many games this season, but this game is kinda different, when you play really good and everything turns against you, including ref its hard to keep your morale and motivation on decent level.
And when you are frustrated and dissapointed, because you play different and get as bad result as always you start to waste ball etc.
I think if there was a penalty, then a goal a whole game could be slightly different
We really are shite aren't we on 16:44 - Jan 14 with 1416 viewsjesushchrist

We really are shite aren't we on 16:41 - Jan 14 by grfn

well, i realize that we were shit in many games this season, but this game is kinda different, when you play really good and everything turns against you, including ref its hard to keep your morale and motivation on decent level.
And when you are frustrated and dissapointed, because you play different and get as bad result as always you start to waste ball etc.
I think if there was a penalty, then a goal a whole game could be slightly different

The penalty wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference, arsenal have barely got out of 1st gear in this game, siggy needs a few games starting off the bench, he's offered sweet FA again today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024