Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer window 16:28 - Sep 24 with 1183 viewsvendea

It's only 6th game and we already see how the transfer window sucks thanks to huw. We sold good players without replacing them, the only new good players we have are on loan, clucas and bony sucks. The only positive is that Huw won't sell any great player in the winter transfer window because we don't have any good players left. The only I could see go is Fernandez if he will continue to play good to some club like burnley, stoke. And maybe fabianski if the rumours are true which actually would be great because maybe we will finally get good goalkeeper. What Huw have done to this Club is tragedy and he is the true devil not Clement.
Transfer window on 16:47 - Sep 24 with 1152 viewspencoedjack

No point saying it fella most want to bury their heads in the sand & see it as being negative by thinking forward to next summer.

We have sold the Crown Jewels to make an American hedge fund worth even more & replaced them loanees with no value to the club.

Kyle Naughton is seen as a strong defensive attacking full back by some no doubt his sale will result in money for incomings when required
Transfer window on 16:49 - Sep 24 with 1145 viewsJoshTheJack

Jenkins deserves everything he gets but as i've said before Watford/Newcastle Clement has a lot to awnser for. Our sqaud should be getting 4 points at home off those. If we'd played well and still got 0 i think most of us would accept that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024