Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales squad to face Ireland and Denmark 16:03 - Aug 29 with 2719 viewsSir_Robin

I'm a little disappointed not to see Rodon in the squad but his time will certainly come. I don't think Dummett should have been given another opportunity after he threw his toys out of the pram and refused to play for us. It's a pretty exciting squad otherwise with plenty of youth.

HRK has retired from international duty. He may not have been the most gifted of players but he gave always worked hard and scored some very important goals for us.
Wales squad to face Ireland and Denmark on 17:11 - Aug 29 with 2629 viewsjacabertawe

There are a few promising young 'uns in there.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Wales squad to face Ireland and Denmark on 17:18 - Aug 29 with 2614 viewsgiantstoneater

If Rodon continues to do well he will soon get in there. HRK gave his all for Wales and has woven his way into Welsh football folklore with that goal v Belgium what a memory!! Good luck Hal.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2018 0:30]
Wales squad to face Ireland and Denmark on 19:16 - Aug 29 with 2496 viewsBadlands

Having seen John last night I can only assume he needs game time to get up to standard because from what I saw he's n competition for Olson.
Keeping Ash and Chester over Joe is a mistake.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Wales squad to face Ireland and Denmark on 20:04 - Aug 29 with 2438 viewsABERSWAN

The under 21s have an European championship qualifier, the following night,so he might be needed more there,than sitting on the bench for the seniors. His time will come.
Wales squad to face Ireland and Denmark on 21:53 - Aug 29 with 2302 viewsOldjack

Ash is way past his sell by date

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wales squad to face Ireland and Denmark on 22:06 - Aug 29 with 2288 viewsChief

Wales squad to face Ireland and Denmark on 19:16 - Aug 29 by Badlands

Having seen John last night I can only assume he needs game time to get up to standard because from what I saw he's n competition for Olson.
Keeping Ash and Chester over Joe is a mistake.

Not sure about your last sentence. Surely Rodon should be in ahead of Tom Lockyer!

Surprised there's no J Williams and Bradshaw instead of Smith and T Roberts too.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales squad to face Ireland and Denmark on 22:30 - Aug 29 with 2247 viewsMorganator100

Wales squad to face Ireland and Denmark on 22:06 - Aug 29 by Chief

Not sure about your last sentence. Surely Rodon should be in ahead of Tom Lockyer!

Surprised there's no J Williams and Bradshaw instead of Smith and T Roberts too.

Smith doing well out in Germany and will be a very good player.

Thought that Gwion Edwards deserved a call up for his performances for Ipswich.

Biggest calls Rodon or Lockyer in defence, Roberts or Harrison from Ipswich up front. Don't think we have had so many young players coming through with some talented old boys to guide them.
Wales squad to face Ireland and Denmark on 05:30 - Aug 30 with 2154 viewsSwan91

i honestly think after seeing john in the cup, he could be first choice LB for us... not too much different to Olsson and actually looked attacking in the first half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024