Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McBurnie starts for Scotland against Portugal 16:46 - Oct 14 with 4026 viewsLibertarian

Good luck fella, but no injuries please.
McBurnie starts for Scotland against Portugal on 16:57 - Oct 14 with 4011 viewsswan65split

Go no socks Go. Good Luck YJB
McBurnie starts for Scotland against Portugal on 17:34 - Oct 14 with 3951 viewsSwanjaxs

Cant belive I've just wasted 33 minutes of my life watching this pile of cŕap ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

McBurnie starts for Scotland against Portugal on 17:51 - Oct 14 with 3906 viewsBadlands

Renato on the bench for Portugal!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

McBurnie starts for Scotland against Portugal on 18:35 - Oct 14 with 3824 viewsBanosswan

And now Eder has scored.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

McBurnie starts for Scotland against Portugal on 18:55 - Oct 14 with 3768 viewsploppy

McBurnie starts for Scotland against Portugal on 18:35 - Oct 14 by Banosswan

And now Eder has scored.

Sanches assist.
McBurnie starts for Scotland against Portugal on 21:13 - Oct 14 with 3547 viewsAnotherJohn

RS seems to have re-discovered a bit of form. Apart from the cross for the goal, he played a wonderful through ball to put a forward in the clear (even though the latter was wrongly adjudged to be offside). Pity he couldn't have laid on a few assists for us.
McBurnie starts for Scotland against Portugal on 21:27 - Oct 14 with 3510 viewsBadlands

Harsh assessment of McBurnie ..

"The 22-year-old forward played only 76 minutes of his nation’s latest friendly match but that was plenty of time to prove himself to not be good enough to play on the international stage.

Nothing went right for McBurnie from start to finish as he looked lazy in possession and seemed to be short of ideas on how to get the better of Portugal’s defence.

The Swans attacker looked like a player with a limited range due to his latest outing and he doesn’t want a reputation like that."

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/10/views/mcburnie-had-a-nightmare-showing-v-portug

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

McBurnie starts for Scotland against Portugal on 22:37 - Oct 14 with 3417 viewsFireboy2

McBurnie starts for Scotland against Portugal on 21:27 - Oct 14 by Badlands

Harsh assessment of McBurnie ..

"The 22-year-old forward played only 76 minutes of his nation’s latest friendly match but that was plenty of time to prove himself to not be good enough to play on the international stage.

Nothing went right for McBurnie from start to finish as he looked lazy in possession and seemed to be short of ideas on how to get the better of Portugal’s defence.

The Swans attacker looked like a player with a limited range due to his latest outing and he doesn’t want a reputation like that."

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/10/views/mcburnie-had-a-nightmare-showing-v-portug

Watched a bit and he did look off the pace a bit

Could be something to do with the amount of minutes hes played this season
Login to get fewer ads

McBurnie starts for Scotland against Portugal on 23:25 - Oct 14 with 3350 viewsicecoldjack

McBurnie starts for Scotland against Portugal on 22:37 - Oct 14 by Fireboy2

Watched a bit and he did look off the pace a bit

Could be something to do with the amount of minutes hes played this season

It's probably more to do with the fact he's playing against higher level defenders, he's a decent player but nowhere near the finished article yet.

Glad he didn't get injured though.
McBurnie starts for Scotland against Portugal on 04:05 - Oct 15 with 3253 viewstrinityann

McBurnie starts for Scotland against Portugal on 23:25 - Oct 14 by icecoldjack

It's probably more to do with the fact he's playing against higher level defenders, he's a decent player but nowhere near the finished article yet.

Glad he didn't get injured though.

Championship player all day long. He is the one player I was hoping to see rapid improvements, but I don't see it. He lacks pace and strength to play at highest level, you can't fault work rate though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024