Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to review the last decade as a Swans fan 22:33 - Dec 30 with 1542 viewsCopaMundial

Incredible highs ( promoted to the premier league, winning a major trophy, playing in Europe)

Dreadful lows ( unnecessary relegation from the worlds most exciting league, destruction of a much admired playing style)

What’s your own thoughts fellow fans?
Time to review the last decade as a Swans fan on 23:28 - Dec 30 with 1503 viewsCooperman

I will refer you to Lisa’s post from earlier this evening. The one where she talks of legacy, or rather lack of legacy.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Time to review the last decade as a Swans fan on 08:00 - Dec 31 with 1449 viewsdickythorpe

We overachieved and had 7 seasons in the PL, which was more than we all thought.
Winning the League Cup was very memorable and again beyond wildest dreams.
I think the 7 years has shown how important it is to have financial muscle just to survive.
The PL has some mediocre sides that are never going to win it but they are in no danger of relegation. We aren't one of those clubs and will be a "selling club"
I just hope we keep developing talented local youngsters as well as the obvious mix of experienced professionals that can further develop and improve what we have.

Furthermore I believe we have the best fans in the world and whilst we may have our spats and disagreements it is only because we care about the side that represents US!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024