Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle fans 19:31 - Oct 17 with 1328 viewsNotLoyal

Morons.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

0
Newcastle fans on 19:34 - Oct 17 with 1308 viewsbuilthjack

What the done?
I do laugh every time I see the big fat un with no shirt.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

0
Newcastle fans on 19:40 - Oct 17 with 1285 viewsThornburyswan

To be fair to them the way their season is going they could be the richest club in the Championship next season!
0
Newcastle fans on 20:08 - Oct 17 with 1209 viewsbritferry

I thought the funniest bit today was Jonjo Shelvey coming on as sub after his injury and getting sent off after 2 yellows


Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

0
Newcastle fans on 20:12 - Oct 17 with 1196 viewsKeithHaynes

Newcastle fans on 20:08 - Oct 17 by britferry

I thought the funniest bit today was Jonjo Shelvey coming on as sub after his injury and getting sent off after 2 yellows



They honestly believe after five days with new owners they think things will change.
That’s the measure of hiw delusional they are.
OP spot on.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Newcastle fans on 21:52 - Oct 17 with 1054 viewsbennytheblue

Newcastle fans on 20:12 - Oct 17 by KeithHaynes

They honestly believe after five days with new owners they think things will change.
That’s the measure of hiw delusional they are.
OP spot on.


Another nail in the death coffin of football. I used to dream of a wealthy owner when we were shite in division 4. We’ve apparently got one, still shite, and could easily be back in division 4
0
Newcastle fans on 22:05 - Oct 17 with 1021 viewsjackrabbit

Newcastle fans on 20:08 - Oct 17 by britferry

I thought the funniest bit today was Jonjo Shelvey coming on as sub after his injury and getting sent off after 2 yellows



Yes that amused me too. I was a fan of Shelvey when he was here but I always considered him to be not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He proved that today. Some of the most braindead play you’d ever see from a supposed top-tier player. Oh dear.
0
Newcastle fans on 22:11 - Oct 17 with 1004 viewsbuilthjack

Newcastle fans on 21:52 - Oct 17 by bennytheblue

Another nail in the death coffin of football. I used to dream of a wealthy owner when we were shite in division 4. We’ve apparently got one, still shite, and could easily be back in division 4


I can see you playing in division 5, and playing at that running track over the road, within 10 years.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

0
Newcastle fans on 22:28 - Oct 17 with 970 viewsKeithHaynes

Newcastle fans on 21:52 - Oct 17 by bennytheblue

Another nail in the death coffin of football. I used to dream of a wealthy owner when we were shite in division 4. We’ve apparently got one, still shite, and could easily be back in division 4


Ah, but what days they were back then 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle fans on 22:33 - Oct 17 with 956 viewsbennytheblue

Newcastle fans on 22:28 - Oct 17 by KeithHaynes

Ah, but what days they were back then 😉


I know, we joke, but I went every week home or away without question. Young and stupid, old and wise? I don’t know but it was simple, the actual game was a sideshow almost
1
Newcastle fans on 14:05 - Oct 18 with 700 viewsowainglyndwr

Newcastle fans on 22:33 - Oct 17 by bennytheblue

I know, we joke, but I went every week home or away without question. Young and stupid, old and wise? I don’t know but it was simple, the actual game was a sideshow almost


I agree with the Blueturd there.
Money made the game better in some aspects and totally worse on the other side of things
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026