Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? 20:14 - Jun 27 with 1569 viewsGeno68

Imagine two Welsh stars lining up against each other in the MLS. It could happen by all accounts.

https://nation.cymru/sport/aaron-ramsey-gareth-bale-los-angeles-el-traffico/
Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 20:29 - Jun 27 with 1531 viewsonehunglow

Taking the easy money then.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 20:35 - Jun 27 with 1515 viewsraynor94

American retirement homes for the both of them

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 20:39 - Jun 27 with 1501 viewsonehunglow

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 20:35 - Jun 27 by raynor94

American retirement homes for the both of them

Yeah. Yiu d have though Balexwould have had enough. Money clearly still talks

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 20:39 - Jun 27 with 1502 viewsKeithHaynes

Honestly we haven’t mentioned this already 😉

In a way mind.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 20:52 - Jun 27 with 1471 viewsKeithHaynes

Nice one from the OP i think Ramsey, Bale and Allen could form a decent partnership before the WC 😂

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 05:57 - Jun 28 with 1302 viewsPawelAbbott

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 20:39 - Jun 27 by onehunglow

Yeah. Yiu d have though Balexwould have had enough. Money clearly still talks

It's probably as much about not getting kicked for 90 minutes on a cold, wet night in Stoke.
Much prefer a leisurely 19 walks in the park in the LA sunshine
Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 10:17 - Jun 28 with 1250 viewsonehunglow

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 05:57 - Jun 28 by PawelAbbott

It's probably as much about not getting kicked for 90 minutes on a cold, wet night in Stoke.
Much prefer a leisurely 19 walks in the park in the LA sunshine

and the smog and urban warfare

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 10:47 - Jun 28 with 1235 viewsPawelAbbott

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 10:17 - Jun 28 by onehunglow

and the smog and urban warfare

Yes, another good reason not to live in Cardiff
Login to get fewer ads

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 13:49 - Jun 28 with 1167 viewsonehunglow

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 10:47 - Jun 28 by PawelAbbott

Yes, another good reason not to live in Cardiff

Our capital OF WALES.

Such talk upsets many on here.

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 14:47 - Jun 28 with 1147 viewsbennytheblue

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 13:49 - Jun 28 by onehunglow

Our capital OF WALES.

Such talk upsets many on here.

LA is one of those places, personally I found it one of the most depressing places I’ve ever been, if you have the money though, like London, it’s probably a different world. Santa Monica around to Malibu and up through the canyons to Santa Barbara is very nice, the rest is a hell hole until you get far south enough and hit the lovely San Diego. Plenty to see and do in California though….
Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 14:50 - Jun 28 with 1136 viewsPawelAbbott

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 14:47 - Jun 28 by bennytheblue

LA is one of those places, personally I found it one of the most depressing places I’ve ever been, if you have the money though, like London, it’s probably a different world. Santa Monica around to Malibu and up through the canyons to Santa Barbara is very nice, the rest is a hell hole until you get far south enough and hit the lovely San Diego. Plenty to see and do in California though….

I don't imagine there is a single, self respecting multi-mlionairre sportsman on the planet who would choose Cardiff over LA.
He won't be slumming it, he will be enjoying the trappings of his money and fame in the sunshine
Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 16:01 - Jun 28 with 1105 viewsbennytheblue

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 14:50 - Jun 28 by PawelAbbott

I don't imagine there is a single, self respecting multi-mlionairre sportsman on the planet who would choose Cardiff over LA.
He won't be slumming it, he will be enjoying the trappings of his money and fame in the sunshine

Yep in Malibu no doubt. Like I said I’m sure it’s great living the Hollywood lifestyle but for a normal person LA was the crappest place I’ve been to in the USA, with Miami a close 2nd.
Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 16:06 - Jun 28 with 1103 viewsonehunglow

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 16:01 - Jun 28 by bennytheblue

Yep in Malibu no doubt. Like I said I’m sure it’s great living the Hollywood lifestyle but for a normal person LA was the crappest place I’ve been to in the USA, with Miami a close 2nd.

It's a god forsaken craphole spread out over many many featureless miles.
Great climate though.

If you're poor there,that is little compensation and many there are but are kept well away from those who are.

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 17:02 - Jun 28 with 1071 viewsPawelAbbott

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 16:01 - Jun 28 by bennytheblue

Miami is a dump generally.
Pulled into a petrol station there, a police patrol were filling up. They came over and said to get the hell out of there, that if they hadn't been there we wouldn't have a car anymore.
Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 17:29 - Jun 28 with 1059 viewsbennytheblue

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 16:06 - Jun 28 by onehunglow

It's a god forsaken craphole spread out over many many featureless miles.
Great climate though.

If you're poor there,that is little compensation and many there are but are kept well away from those who are.

Skid row these days is off the scale by all accounts, used to be one street and a few hundred now it’s like thousands….lots of nice places like I said, San Francisco is a great city too, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe all superb. LA though, bla….
Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 17:49 - Jun 28 with 1035 viewsKeithHaynes

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 17:29 - Jun 28 by bennytheblue

Skid row these days is off the scale by all accounts, used to be one street and a few hundred now it’s like thousands….lots of nice places like I said, San Francisco is a great city too, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe all superb. LA though, bla….

There you go.

Frightening.

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 19:41 - Jun 28 with 992 viewsbennytheblue

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 17:49 - Jun 28 by KeithHaynes

There you go.

Frightening.

I know keith I’ve seen those before……sometimes I think Queen street here is bad, but when you look at that it’s nothing in comparison. LA, I guess it’s got it all eh?
Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 20:17 - Jun 28 with 979 viewsKeithHaynes

Aaron Ramsey to join Gareth Bale in LA? on 19:41 - Jun 28 by bennytheblue

I know keith I’ve seen those before……sometimes I think Queen street here is bad, but when you look at that it’s nothing in comparison. LA, I guess it’s got it all eh?

First world country and the most influential state in the world I’m told.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024