Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City fans tonight 21:20 - Jan 18 with 1597 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City fans tonight on 22:00 - Jan 18 with 1482 viewspencoedjack

Better hope they are on buses for the journey home, Elland Rd is not the most hospitable ground to leave by foot.
Cardiff City fans tonight on 22:05 - Jan 18 with 1464 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City fans tonight on 22:00 - Jan 18 by pencoedjack

Better hope they are on buses for the journey home, Elland Rd is not the most hospitable ground to leave by foot.

I did it after we beat them 1 nil a few years ago, piece of p!ss 😁👍
Cardiff City fans tonight on 22:07 - Jan 18 with 1459 viewsBoundy

par for course with some of them . They must have a song book full of them

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff City fans tonight on 16:13 - Jan 19 with 1086 viewsbritferry

Jeez I had to google that but then again, if you're a scummer, you need a good memory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_UEFA_Cup_semi-final_violence

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Cardiff City fans tonight on 17:17 - Jan 19 with 1018 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City fans tonight on 22:07 - Jan 18 by Boundy

par for course with some of them . They must have a song book full of them

Alan Davies springs to mind.

Terry Cole on the scoreboard at the millennium.

Really vile people do that stuff.

Cardiff City fans tonight on 20:34 - Jan 19 with 882 viewsBoundy

Cardiff City fans tonight on 17:17 - Jan 19 by KeithHaynes

Alan Davies springs to mind.

Terry Cole on the scoreboard at the millennium.

Really vile people do that stuff.

Yep and still goes on , certainly Alan Davies hasn't been forgotten by them , smatterings of *** a jack before our game against them this season . Vile

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff City fans tonight on 21:34 - Jan 19 with 822 viewsTonyrefail

Cardiff City fans tonight on 20:34 - Jan 19 by Boundy

Yep and still goes on , certainly Alan Davies hasn't been forgotten by them , smatterings of *** a jack before our game against them this season . Vile

I agree Pencoed, after we beat them one nil a few years ago I left on foot with my mate and 2 of my teenage sons...Despite my youngest only being 13 at the time we got "attacked' because he was wearing a Swans coat
My oldest boy though who was on the buses along with 2000 other jacks saw no trouble..The Leeds scumbags were clearly looking for easy pickings .That said I ducked the attempted punches and we managed to get away unscathed.. Wasn't for the feint hearted though, especially as I had my son's with me and always remember one Leeds onlooker sho
uted what kind of father brings his soon away to Elland Rd!
Cardiff City fans tonight on 21:46 - Jan 19 with 774 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City fans tonight on 21:34 - Jan 19 by Tonyrefail

I agree Pencoed, after we beat them one nil a few years ago I left on foot with my mate and 2 of my teenage sons...Despite my youngest only being 13 at the time we got "attacked' because he was wearing a Swans coat
My oldest boy though who was on the buses along with 2000 other jacks saw no trouble..The Leeds scumbags were clearly looking for easy pickings .That said I ducked the attempted punches and we managed to get away unscathed.. Wasn't for the feint hearted though, especially as I had my son's with me and always remember one Leeds onlooker sho

There’s some proper cowards about in places like Leeds. I recall a disabled swans fan being shoved on to the the road at Leicester in the FA Cup by two middle aged men. I’ll leave it there.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City fans tonight on 21:47 - Jan 19 with 769 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City fans tonight on 21:34 - Jan 19 by Tonyrefail

I too walked away from that shitehole after that game, they were feral after the game, like flesh eating zombies wanting to get at us from behind the fence, I walked out laughing but stopped when I was amongst the lids lot, I didn't take the eldest, he never misses a game but I didn't want to chance it, he's 16 and bigger than me now and fast as a greyhound, so its no problem, he will leave me to fight my way out lol.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024